Art Director (Freelancer)
For our remote office in Berlin we are looking for an Art Director (f/m/d).
- You have developed various brand as well as advertising messages and led a team of designers.
- You are able to act as a conceptual as well as a creative leader in small teams. You can translate your visions into new or existing brand worlds.
- You know how to pick up specific target groups with your concepts and design guidelines.
- You are a team player and work best with small, interdisciplinary teams
- You are pragmatic, creative and quality-driven
- You find design solutions for complex requirements
- You have worked for several years with graphics programs such as Adobe, Sketch and Figma.
- You are curious about new technologies and always want to develop further
- You work independently and can put your ideas into practice Experience with interactive animations in Adobe After Effects or comparable programs for digital output media would be nice, but is not a prerequisite
- A team consisting of true creatives in their fields of expertise, no hierarchies, transparency
- Personal responsibility from day one, working in an interdisciplinary team and very good opportunities for development
Tips for the application
Are you studying a creative subject and looking for hands-on experience? We love working with students, and we do our best to make sure the assignments match current skills or include new challenges so the learning effect doesn't stop there. Let us know what your strengths and interests are!