Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer (Freelancer)
For our remote office in Berlin we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer (f/m/d).
- You are creative in a variety of ways and are familiar with the requirements of print and digital media.
- You're interested in new challenges and enjoy taking on a variety of communication design tasks, from logos to websites.
- You bring fresh knowledge from your previous training / study period and are inspired by other designers.
- You are a team player and work best with small, interdisciplinary teams.
- You are pragmatic, creative and quality-driven You find design solutions for given requirements.
- You have gained experience with graphics programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and Figma.
- You are curious about new technologies and always want to develop yourself further.
- A team consisting of true creatives in their fields of expertise, no hierarchies, transparency.
- Personal responsibility from day one, working in an interdisciplinary team and very good opportunities for development.
Tips for the application
Are you studying a creative subject and looking for hands-on experience? We love working with students, and we do our best to make sure the assignments match current skills or include new challenges so the learning effect doesn't stop there. Let us know what your strengths and interests are!