Senior Graphic Designer (Freelancer)
- You have many years of diverse creative experience and are familiar with print and digital media requirements.
- You are able to communicate parts of the requirements for Junior Graphic Designers as a task and keep track of time.
- You think holistically and give brands and their product range an appealing and harmonious appearance.
- You are a team player and work best with small, interdisciplinary teams.
- You are pragmatic, creative and quality-driven You find design solutions for given requirements.
- You have worked for several years with graphics programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and Figma.
- You are curious about new technologies and always want to develop yourself further.
- You work independently and can put your ideas into practice.
- Experience with interactive animations in Adobe After Effects or comparable programs for digital output media would be nice, but is not a requirement
- A team consisting of true creatives in their fields of expertise, no hierarchies, transparency.
- Personal responsibility from day one, working in an interdisciplinary team and very good opportunities for development.
Tips for the application
Are you studying a creative subject and looking for hands-on experience? We love working with students, and we do our best to make sure the assignments match current skills or include new challenges so the learning effect doesn't stop there. Let us know what your strengths and interests are!