Senior Illustrator (Freelancer)
For our remote office in Berlin we are looking for a Senior Illustrator (f/m/d).
- You use pen and paper or drawing tablet to develop creative worlds that thematically fit the brand image and communicate its values.
- You are able to communicate sub-areas of the requirements to junior illustrators as a task and keep track of time.
- You think holistically and bring together illustration style, technical requirements and other areas in product development.
- You are a team player and work best with small, interdisciplinary teams.
- You are pragmatic, creative and quality-driven You find design solutions for given requirements.
- You have worked for several years with graphic programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and Figma.
- You are curious about new technologies and always want to develop yourself further.
- A team consisting of true creatives in their fields of expertise, no hierarchies, transparency.
- Personal responsibility from day one, working in an interdisciplinary team and very good opportunities for development.
Tips for the application
Are you studying a creative subject and looking for hands-on experience? We love working with students, and we do our best to make sure the assignments match current skills or include new challenges so the learning effect doesn't stop there. Let us know what your strengths and interests are!