Web Designer (Freelancer)
- You develop wireframes, prototypes and mockups that reflect the technical and user-centric requirements of a website.
- You can empathize with the needs of the selected target audience and reflect or visually address their desires.
- You think sustainably and merge extensible user guidance with design system requirements (design system).
- You are a team player and work best with small, interdisciplinary teams.
- You are pragmatic, creative and quality-driven.
- You find design solutions for given requirements.
- You have worked for several years with programs for interactive prototyping.
- You are curious about new technologies and always want to develop yourself further.
- You work independently and can put your ideas into practice.
- Experience with interactive animations in Adobe After Effects or comparable programs for digital output media would be nice, but is not a requirement.
- A team consisting of true creatives in their fields of expertise, no hierarchies, transparency.
- Personal responsibility from day one, working in an interdisciplinary team and very good opportunities for development.
Tips for the application
Are you studying a creative subject and looking for hands-on experience? We love working with students, and we do our best to make sure the assignments match current skills or include new challenges so the learning effect doesn't stop there. Let us know what your strengths and interests are!